These days Wainfleet is a sleepy little market town about five miles from the East coast, in the Lincolnshire fens. However go back 500 years or more and Wainfleet was a coastal port and a centre for education. Our logo is a photograph of the first Magdalen College school, established in 1484 by William Waynflete who also founded Magdalen College in Oxford and whose name lives on in the four Waynflete professorships. The building is now a museum and a library, with a tearoom and walled garden.
• Routes to market for ELT materials in EMENA and central Asian countries
• Product launches (ELT courses) in MENA and central Asian countries
• Representation at Book Fairs in MENA and central Asian countries
• High profile presence at ELT conferences in MENA and central Asian countries
• Market research and scoping
• Bespoke publishing, training and sales projects
• Routes to market in Francophone Africa